Boutique Camping offers a selection of boutique accommodation options for you and your family at Camp Bestival. Camping in one of these carefully selected accommodation options helps you and your family to relax and camp in comfort as you enjoy all that Camp Bestival has to offer. A short 10 minute walk away from Main Arenas, the Boutique campsite also offers plenty of hot showers, proper flushing loos, a dedicated carpark and staff ready to welcome you in and ensure you have a wonderful experience. Arrive in style through the dedicated Boutique entrance, and we’ll guide you to your accommodation…
Your Boutique Camping experience will include:
- Proper toilets
- Warm showers
- Free parking
- 24-hour Reception
- Free phone charging at reception
- Campsite security through the weekend
- Pamper tent (hairdryers, straighteners and mirrors)
- Food & Coffee vendors (At extra cost)
Accommodations can be booked at the following link, and please be aware of the following information!
- Boutique Campsite is open from 10am on Thursday 30th July until 2pm on Monday 3rd August 2020.
- All images are of expected delivered accommodations - but be advised final products are subject to some minor changes (for example in furniture colouring or exact layout) depending on exact availability.
- Teen, Child & Babe tickets bought with accommodation can only be used if an Adult is also attending with Boutique accommodation.
- Each adult attending can accompany up to a maximum of 4 Teen/Child/BabeTicket holders. All young persons aged 15-17 MUST be accompanied by an adult over the age of 30 - MUST be the parent, legal guardian or nominated guardian. All young persons aged 10-14 MUST be accompanied by an adult over the age of 26 - MUST be the parent, legal guardian or nominated guardian.
- Everyone staying in your Boutique accommodation must have a Weekend Camping ticket to gain entry and only the advertised number of adults for your tent size can stay in the accommodation.
- Your children under 17 are welcome to stay in your accommodation without counting towards the advertised number of people, but they will require a free guest pass! This is for our own records, so we know how many guests to account for, and it can be added easily to your booking as an upsell during the order process. Up to 2 Boutique Guest Passes can be purchased alongside each accommodation. These wristbands will allow entry to the Boutique Campsite and facilities, but no additional bedding or car park passes are included.
- 1 Boutique car parking pass is included per booking. For bookings of 4 or more, an additional pass will be sent.
- Boutique is a quiet campsite - please respect your neighbours and keep noise level to a minimum after 9pm. Please note some noise caused by festival production / vehicles will be unavoidable.